Wednesday, December 2, 2009

kylie bisutti

kylie bisutti
Victoria Secret’s Kylie - Kyle Bisutti from Simi Valley - worked the Victoria’s Secret Runway show last night, winning the national honor, Kylie - as profiled last night on LALATE - says Victoria Secret is fulfilling her dream to model, in New York, and other parts of the world. Kyle writes on myspace:
“My career is commercial and fashion modeling. I work in New York & other parts of the world. I am ususally traveling somewhere for it. I do runway and printwork. I absolutely love it.. It has been my dream forever and now I am living it out. All things are possible if you just BELIEVE in yourself and have confidence in the Lord. I am also involved in an amazing business called ACN with my dad and my fiance. It is an amazing business and it gives me the opportunity to help others become financially free. It also helps build confidence in people and it is”
Kylie, 19, joined a night in which Heidi Klum hosted and strutted the runway with Marisa Miller in the $3 million diamond bra along with other favorites Miranda Kerr and LALATE’s fav Selita Ebanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment