Sunday, December 6, 2009

mindy lawton

mindy lawton
Mindy Lawton told the paper that Woods loved “frantic sex.” She lives in the Orlando area. Lawton says she met Woods in 2006 while she was working as a waitress. Lawton told News of the World, "Sometimes I looked like a rag doll after we'd made love. He really did like it quite rough. He wanted to spank me and loved pulling my hair as we had sex. He also liked me to talk dirty to him, but hair-pulling was what really turned him on."
The paper claims that Lawton, 34, is the ninth woman linked to Woods. The Daily Mail , another British newspaper, also has a story on Lawton it quotes her sister Lynn Lawton: 'She is extremely, extremely naive, my sister. She is single, never married, never had children and still looking for a relationship. I have to hand it to him. It was brilliant to choose my sister to play his kind of game."

No comments:

Post a Comment